The competition is played between teams made up from within the squash club and matches are played on Friday evenings, once completed the home team will provide a meal.
Entries for this year are now closed, the teams have been drawn (and captains nominated) and the matches scheduled. If you are a captain, please check out your duties!
Please let your captain know as soon as possible if there are matches that you cannot play in. You can check the schedule below.
1. Each match is to be played best of 5
2. PAR scoring (American) will be used to 15
3. The home team will score the matches
4. Support the players on court
5. Have FUN, it’s a social tournament!
1. Make sure that your team members know their match dates ahead of time.
2. Organise a replacement for any unavailable team members (though if you can get them to suggest a replacement even better!).
3. Provide the markers during home matches (pens, paper and make sure the home players mark the game). Here is a link to the England Squash score sheet for you to download and print off https://data.englandsquash.com/files?fileName=b7570385-98dc-45eb-8c86-c1305d46e87d.pdf
4. Ensure that someone is delegated the task of cooking a meal for the home matches (you are not obliged to cook yourself) or you can order takeout.
5. Check the dietary requirements of both teams ahead of time (vegetarian, any intolerances, etc)
6. Captains should collect £4 per person (from both teams) to cover meal costs and anything spare can be put into the squash tin behind the bar.
7. Add up the games won for each side. Add 2 bonus points if a team turned out its original designated team members. Award 4 bonus points to team that won most matches (2 points each if equal).
8. Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or text ( 07540822911 ) the final points score, including the team names, to Ryan Pluckrose – failure to do this will mean you won’t get any points!
|16/11/2018 - MOVED TO the 27/11/18||Dragons||v||Eagles||14 - 15|
|23/11/2018||Hawks||v||Raiders||17 - 4|
|30/11/2018||Eagles||v||Vikings||4 - 20|
|07/12/2018||Raiders||v||Dragons||5 - 20|
|11/01/2019||Dragons||v||Hawks||7 - 16|
|18/01/2019||Vikings||v||Raiders||19 - 7|
|08/02/2019||Raiders||v||Eagles||13 - 7|
|22/02/2019||Vikings||v||Dragons||10 - 14|
|08/03/2019||Eagles||v||Hawks||16 - 7|
|Chairman's Cup||2018 - 19 teams|
|Tom Woodage (Cptn)||Oliver Fields|
|Ian Smithies||Ben Milner (Cptn)|
|Pete Floutier||Aiden Turnbull|
|Mark Jatana||Martin Borden|
|Jan Smithies||Richard Lyle Benz|
|Chloe Foster||Lewis Phillips|
|Daniel kerr||James Curtis (Cptn)|
|Darren Franklin (Cptn)||Jack Togneri|
|Paul Little||Dan Pienaar|
|Julia Foster||Tom Curtis|
|Ryan Pluckrose||James Wright - League 6~|
|Simon Honour||Martin Campbell - League 11~|
|Ben Eales||David Tattam - League 12~|
|Tayla Honour (Cptn)||Chris Guy - League 10|
The Teams and rules an be found on the Chairmans Cup Teams section.
The current position of each team can be found on the Chairmans Cup League Table
The full fixtures list can be found at Chairmans Cup Matches