The competition is played between teams made up from within the squash club and matches are played on Friday evenings on the same lines as those between clubs.
Entries for this year are now closed and the teams have been drawn (and captains nominated) and the matches scheduled. If you are a captain please check out your duties!
Please let your captain know as soon as possible if there are matches that you cannot play in.
1. Make sure that your team members know their match dates.
2. Organise a replacement for any unavailable team members (though if you can get them to suggest a replacement even better!).
3. Provide the markers during home matches.
4. Ensure that someone is delegated the task of cooking a meal for the home matches (you are not obliged to cook yourself).
5. Captains should collect £3/4 (Captain to decide) per person (from both teams) to cover meal costs, anything spare can be put into the squash tin behind the bar.
6. Add up the games won for each side. Add 2 bonus points if a team turned out its original designated team members. Award 4 bonus points to team that won most matches (2 points each if equal).
7. Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or text ( 07540822911 ) the final points score, including the team names, to Ryan Pluckrose – failure to do this will mean you won’t get any points!
|03/11/2017||Hawks||v||Fosters||16 - 6|
|17/11/2017||Dragons||v||Eagles||8 - 16|
|24/11/2017||Eagles||v||Vikings||15 - 11|
|01/12/2017||Fosters||v||Dragons||7 - 13|
|08/12/2017||Dragons||v||Hawks||13 - 7|
|Chairman's Cup||2017 - 18 teams|
|Sam Ovens||Hugh Perks (Cptn)|
|James Curtis||Andy Creed|
|David Tattam (Cptn)||Jan Ward|
|Ben Eales||Henry Blunden|
|Anne Jones||Richard Benz|
|Oliver Field||Ryan Pluckrose|
|Ben Milner||James Wright (Cptn)|
|Thomas Woodage||Mark Jatana|
|Pete Floutier (Cptn)||Cory Gibson|
|James Rocks||Hilary Tomlinson|
|Simon Honour (Cptn)|
The Teams and rules an be found on the Chairmans Cup Teams section.
The current position of each team can be found on the Chairmans Cup League Table
The full fixtures list can be found at Chairmans Cup Matches